Fundamentals of the Faith
13 Lessons to grow in the Grace and Knowledge of Jesus Christ
Normaler Preis 10,90 €
Every Sunday morning at Grace Community Church (and throughout the week), small groups of people gather together around this manual for “Fundamentals of the Faith” classes. Thirteen lessons blend basic biblical truths with personal obedience and service. Many young believers take these classes to grow in their understanding of biblical truths.
With topics ranging from the character of God to church participation, it’s an ideal study for discipling new believers or returning to the basics of what it means to be a disciple of Jesus Christ.
Here are thirteen lessons you can't afford to miss if your faith is to be firmly established and sincerely practiced.
- Introduction to the Bible
- How to Know the Bible
- God: His Character and Attributes
- The Person of Jesus Christ
- The Work of Christ
- The Person and Ministry of the Holy Spirit
- Prayer and the Believer
- The Church: Fellowship and Worship
- Spiritual Gifts
- Evangelism and the Believer
- God's Will and Guidance
| John MacArthur | 13 Lessons to grow in the Grace and Knowledge of Jesus Christ
- John MacArthur
- Fundamentals of the Faith
- 13 Lessons to grow in the Grace and Knowledge of Jesus Christ
- Moody Publishers